Aims & Scope
Journal publishes original research articles in the all fields of law. We do not publish papers that contain plagiarism or had been previously published partially (more than 25%) or in full.
All articles are to be written in the scientific language and can be theory of practice passed, as well as be a compilation of both. Both experimental and theoretical studies, as well as descriptive or historical studies are accepted, although these must offer insights into issues of law.
Authors are to choose topics interesting to the international audience.
Why publish in Journal?
- High RSCI Impact Factor: 1,286.
- Rapid Review: Average time from submission to first decision is 4 weeks.
- Early View Online: Final articles appear online in the eLibrary and other libraries ahead of the official issue publication.
- High Visibility: Journal is available via some university and professional libraries and information systems.
- Russian Science Citation Index